Code of Ethics
Safety First: We prioritize the safety of our students, instructors and other road users
above all else. We adhere to all traffic laws and regulations.
Professionalism: We conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism. This
includes punctuality, proper attire and respectful communication.
Respect for Diversity: We treat all individuals regardless of race, gender, religion,
nationality or background with respect, dignity and fairness.
Honesty and Integrity: We are honest and transparent in our dealings with our students,
their families and the Community. We do not engage in dishonest practices or
Commitment to Education: We are dedicated to providing high-quality driving
instruction that focuses on developing safe, confident and responsible drivers.
Confidentiality: We respect the privacy of our students and do not disclose any
personal information without proper consent or legal obligation.
Conflict Resolution: We are committed to resolving conflicts and concerns in a fair,
timely and constructive manner.
Feedback and Improvement: We welcome feedback from students, their families and
staff members to continually enhance our services.
Thank you for choosing
Beach City Driving Schools
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Beach City Driving Schools! These Terms of Service govern your use of our driving school services. Please read them carefully.
1. Enrollment and Eligibility
● You must meet the legal requirements for obtaining a driver's license in your jurisdiction.
● You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information during the enrollment process.
2. Payment and Fees
● Tuition fees must be paid in full prior to commencing any driving lessons.
● All payments are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in writing.
3. Cancellation and Rescheduling
● You may cancel or reschedule a lesson with 24 hours notice, subject to our cancellation policy.
● Failure to give proper notice may result in a fee.
4. Code of Conduct
● Students must conduct themselves in a respectful and responsible manner during all lessons and activities associated with Beach City Driving Schools. ● Any disruptive or unsafe behavior may result in termination of services.
5. Safety and Liability
● Beach Driving Schools prioritizes safety. Instructors will make decisions in the interest of safety during lessons.
● Beach Driving Schools is not liable for any accidents, injuries, or damages that occur outside of the direct control of our instructors.
6. Intellectual Property
● All materials provided by Beach City Driving Schools are for personal use only and may not be reproduced, distributed, or used for commercial purposes without written consent.
7. Termination of Services
● Beach City Driving Schools reserves the right to terminate services for any reason, including violation of these Terms.
9. Changes to Terms
● Beach City Driving Schools may update these Terms from time to time. Any changes will be effective upon posting.
10. Contact Us
● If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at (800)401-1620.
By enrolling in our driving school, you agree to abide by these Terms. Thank you for choosing Beach City Driving Schools!
11. Please note that by signing up for your driving course at Beach City Driving Schools you are
accepting and agreeing to our terms and conditions.
12. Given the nature of our lessons and students scheduled, signing up means you are agreeing tohave one of our instructors set aside a day and time to assist with your driving lessons and needs. This being said please be available and ready on the day and time of your appointment, your failing to do so will result in added fees to you. Furthermore, if you are late or not available at the scheduled appointment time, we may not be able to extend the lesson past the scheduled
time/length and you will still be charged for the entire lesson.
13. If we are late due to unforeseen circumstances, we will be sure and notify you of the situation and students will get the full lesson starting at new pick up time.
14. In order to provide the best one-on-one lessons possible as well as maintain full focus on teaching and communications with our students, ride-alongs are not allowed. Should there be a special circumstance that would require a companion please notify the School prior to lessons and depending on the circumstance School Operator may allow for the companion to ride along.
15. Please note that all students are different and all will vary as it pertains to their ability to learn and retain within a certain time period. Most importantly, students' willingness to listen, follow directions and retain information will determine how effective the driving course will be for each individual.
16. Payments and fees are due in full at time of course registration. Please note there may be surcharge fees applied for credit card transactions. Should you need to reschedule a lesson, you must notify us 48 hours prior to scheduled lesson time or rescheduling fees may apply.
17. Beach City Staff and Instructors reserve the right to refuse service or STOP lessons at any time a student or guardian behaves in an unruly or threatening manner that may threaten the safety of our staff or prohibit a safe environment for instructors to teach. Please know that should this occur all lessons will be immediately canceled and no refunds will be given.
18. We pride ourselves in providing clean and safe vehicles. We continuously wipe and disinfect our vehicles for your protection. At this time we don’t wear or do we require our students to wear face masks. However, if you’d be more comfortable wearing a face mask please do so. We ask that you also be considerate of our staff by washing your hands prior to your lesson and by
notifying us immediately if you are ill or have cold/flu symptoms.
PLEASE NOTE, AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 CURRENTLY EXISTS IN ANY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. ACCORDING TO THE CDC, SENIOR CITIZENS AND PEOPLE WITH UNDERLYING HEALTH ISSUES ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE.
BY OBTAINING OUR SERVICES YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RISKS AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19, COLDS AND FLUS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ OUR GUIDELINES BEFORE PURCHASING ANY OF OUR SERVICES. NON USE OF SERVICES PURCHASED ARE NOT GROUNDS FOR REFUNDS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL! HOWEVER WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR VERY BEST TO OFFER ALTERNATIVES OR FINDS SOLUTIONS THAT BEST SERVES BOTH PARTIES.
We may collect personal information such as names, email addresses and other relevant contact details when provided voluntarily by users.
Use of Information:
We use collected information to improve our services, communicate with users and provide relevant updates. We do not share or sell personal information to third parties.
Cookies and Tracking:
Third Party Links:
Our website may contain links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these external sites.
We employ industry-standard security measures to protect user data. However, no method of transmission over the internet is entirely secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from minors.
Changes to Privacy:
All of our Behind-The-Wheel Programs will include the following.Patiently practicing and discussing defensive driving techniques, parallel parking andreversing, road safety practices, highway driving, traffic rules and regulation,road signage and Driver license Test preparation.
DMV-Certified Driving Lessons for Teens
Our school is certified by the DMV, and our lessons are perfect for teens needing the required 6 hours of training with an instructor so you can qualify to take your test, and have the skills and confidence you need to pass it.
DMV-Certified Driving Lessons for Adults
We teach adult drivers how to become safer and more confident every day. Whether it's your first time driving in California or you need to practice for a Supplemental Driving Performance Evaluation, our expert instructors are here for you.
A typical lesson is two hours long and is customized to your needs and skill level. The time starts from when we pick you up and ends when we drop you off. There is never another student in the car: your time is YOUR time.
Our Car, Our Insurance
We provide all the tools and materials needed for your lesson, so all you need to bring is a positive attitude toward learning a new skill.
California's Top Instructors
Our hiring standards and training program go beyond the industry standard. When you choose us, you are choosing the state's top driving educators.
Will You Pass Your Test?
Good drivers pass the test. So we focus on core skills first, ensuring you are set up to be safe and confident for life, while also preparing you for the DMV test.
How Many Lessons Do You Need?
Every driver is different, which is why every lesson is customized for you. All minors in California require 6 hours of professional instruction, which is three lessons. Should you feel the need to take more lessons we will gladly work with you.
Dashcam In Every Car
We record video and audio inside and outside the car for everyone's safety
Marked Cars With A Second Brake
Every car has a second instructor brake, is clearly marked as a driving school vehicle and is inspected by a BAR-certified mechanic